Monday, June 11, 2007

Free Day

Well this will just be a short one of my weekend but sleeping in on Saturday was amazing needless to say. Rolling out of bed at about noon feels really good after being up early everyday and running around like crazy! On Saturday a Cassie, Zach, Chance and I went to a cafe for lunch and then were trying to find this acoustic all dayer concert but when we did me and Zach decided it wasn't really our style so we decided to rock OUTSIDE the concert. haha.. (thats our little attempt at ipod advertising *see pic*) After that Zach and I met up with Glen and Kyall and walked down Oxford St and saw all the good shopping. We stopped into Hamley's, a really big toy store, and played around in there for a while. The next stop was an arcade where we just played some more games. It was a very child like day but very fun! We won some tickets at the arcade and got a whole bag full of bouncy balls! We stopped at Picadilly Circus which is a famous corner you've all probably seen in the movies. But incase you haven't you can see me posing there. Leicester Square came next where we got Mr. Wu's Chow Mein and took it to Trafalgar Square to eat. (Trafalgar Square seems to come into the mix a lot..haha.)
Sunday morning I got a ride to church with Kyall and his grandparents. They have a long drive because they live father out but I'm sure its far for everyone. But our drive was an hour and a half! The scariest part was when we were driving on the smallest road I've ever been on. Looked like a walking path more than road and they asked if I was scared and I said no not really but then they told me it was a TWO WAY road and as soon as they said that, sure enough comes another car driving the opposite way and squeezed past us. I was in shock! I have no idea how we fit! It was amazing. Church was good, nice to have variety and see how its done else where. When we got back to the house we had a little wait for dinner so Glen and I fell asleep for I guess like 3 hours! We tried to figure it out later but we're not sure. The nap was also a nice break from the run around. What better to follow a nap than a nice big roast English dinner? It was delicious. Just roast everything and sooo sooo good. It was great to have actual food. I loved it. haha. Peter is an excellent cook. After the meal Glen was nice enough to catch the train (or trains..plural because of all the stops transfers and a little more out of our way last night due to const) with me all the way back to my hotel to make sure I was safe. And that was the end of my weekend.
Pic 1 Me and Zach Rocking OUTside the concert
Pic 2 Me and a Lego Man Transformer thing
Pic 3 Picadilly Circus and me looking hot
Pic 4 Chow Mein on Trafalgar Square.
Pic 5 Car to Church (Glen and Kyall making fun of how I sometimes smile in pics..showing lots of teeth.)

2 comments:

A-L said...

Hey I love the photos! They should hire you and Zach for the ipod commercial! :P

Unknown said...

Nice blog line, the boys are a bit uncomfortable in the smile aisle. Oh, what fun. Your smile is great. I wonder if you attracted a crowd with the iPod dancing. Keep on blogging. Your camera seems to be keeping up with your requirements.

Frank