Sunday, August 26, 2007

Last Day of Paris


Last Day in Paris…everything went by so fast because of the short time to do so much. Once again I headed to the Eiffel Tower (lucky it’s close to my hotel) to try one last time to go to the top before leaving for Italy. I met up with my Australian friends at the Australian Embassy on the way but when we got to the Eiffel Tower the lines were so long that there was no way we could do it in the amount of time we had so even though I went to the Eiffel Tower at least 3 times I didn’t end up going up. Even though it may seem disappointing I enjoyed the memories just being at the Eiffel tower and being with friends. Rhys, you’re awesome if you ever read this! Sydney Parkour…yeah! After leaving the boys I went shopping on the first day of sales in Paris and then straight back to the hotel and then off to the train station to catch our overnight train to Venice. Imagine with me if you will 5 girls plus luggage cramped into a 4’ by 6’ room that was no more than 10’ tall. Fun huh? Lucky I can sleep anywhere. When we woke up we were in Italy!

No comments: